Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I went out on long term disability in November of 2015. I got unfairly denied Ltd and had to file an appeal.

They used stall tactics holding off on sending my case file to waste my appeal time. Then sent me hundreds perhaps even a thousand pages many were four or five copies of the same page again to slow me down and waste time most likely hoping I would miss my appeal deadline. This place is absolutely horrible. Finally got approved by copying my lawyer and Dept of health on my appeal.

With one month left of long term disability they sent me for an independent Medical evaluation making me drive over and hour there and an hour back after knowing long distant driving is a problem for me. I was almost run off the road because I was in so much pain and was unable to clearly check my blind spots due to the medical issues I experience with my neck when driving for too long of a period of time. They have no care or compassion and don't give a *** that you could lose your home or have utilities shut off while they stall in your approval and payments.

These people and this company have no soul. Stay away at all costs!

Review about: Cigna Long Term Disability Insurance.

Comments