Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was out of work for 4 weeks due to a gallbladder surgery. I applied for short term disability and was approved.

I was assigned a claim manager Lorenzo Lopez, what a joke. Never and still to this day almost 6 weeks later have I ever heard from him or have been able to reach him since he is continuously out of the office. After calling several times per week trying to reach him to find out where my first check was, I was always directed to someone else to ask questions. Although they where helpful at the moment I still waited for ever for my first check, almost 3 weeks only to find out they mailed the check to my old mailing address.

when I filed for short term disability I gave them my current address along with changing my old address with my employer. It's almost 6weeks now and I've been back to work for 2weeks. I'm still waiting for my 2nd short term check which finding out after giving them my correct address, once again, it was mailed to wrong address, this time the wrong zip code. I called and complained, same old apology and was told they would cancel that check and issue a new one to the correct address.

This has been a week now and no check, I'm at the end of my rope. I got a work check before how my 2nd disability check.

Tell me, how that can be. Such a JOKE.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Run around for answers.

Comments