Please see I called 5 times try to get the right fax number to send my payment dispute form, The reps are not accountable and do not care...

1/30/2016 2PM? called the customer service , Cigna suggested me to send a Appeal letter but gave me the wrong fax no: 877-484-5967.

1/30/2016 5PM? Called the customer service to confirm the appeal fax no and was told that I have to call back 877-484-5967 Monday after 8AM.

2/1/2016 9:03am called the no 877-484-5967. I was given the wrong fax no for appeal again 877-815-4823 which is for a food service company.

2/1/2016 9:24am called again 877-484-5967, The guy there promised to do some research on my account and hanged out 10 minutes later.

2/1/2016 9:40am called again 877-484-5967. Talaya was the lady who picked up the phone .This time I was gave the fax no 877-484-5968 and the mailing address. Good service finally…

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. The most disappointing about cigna health insurance at Cigna was bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cigna?

Comments