On Jan 20 2015 after 27hrs of labor it was determined that she needed a c-section.It was not an emergency at the time but if she had not had the c-section and tried to do a vbac it very well could have been an emergency.

Well I got a statement from cigna that the C-section was not covered because the on call doctor at the time who did it was out of network. What they told me is that since it was not an emergency the hospital should have checked to see if the doctor was in network before having them do the surgery.

Did you get that they said the hospital should have checked to see if the doctor was in network before letting them do the surgery.What kind of Horse excrimant is that.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cigna?

Comments

Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Cigna - Life Policy Claim Review from Tucker, Georgia Cigna "Cigna asurrance life insurance policy wont pay off my daughters policy. They take your money but then when its time to pay off they deny your claim. They shouldn't be..." Read more Cigna/LINA Big Money Takers, No Money Paid to Recipients Cigna "Cigna/LINA has grown to a net worth of over 56 BILLION DOLLARS. They didn't get to be that WEALTHY by paying out on Long Term Disability Claims. The Worst part..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more