Having to use the insurance in the first time in over two years of paying for it.I found that I could not use the insurance until they put me on a list at the supplier.

During the two years of paying for the insurance cigna did not send me any information on how the insurance worked. There was nothing in the literature suppied by my employer. Cigna did not even send a member card until I called them and waited on line over 20 minutes.

They also made me feel that I was putting them out for something I have been paying for.

Had an Experience with Cigna?

Comments

Bloomingdale, Michigan, United States #13988

Cigna is a big WeaselPissed Consumer - 05-26-2008© Pissed Consumer

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HELP YOU ALL THYE WANT IS YOUR GROUP PLAN MONEY NO MEDCIAL BILLS AND GOOD RIDDENS BY ANY CHANCE ARE YOU ARE ALA COUNTY EMPLOYEE?THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT DISHONEST CRIMINAL INSUIRANCE COMPANY IN THE UNSTATES OOF AMERICA.

Bloomingdale, Michigan, United States #13987