Having to use the insurance in the first time in over two years of paying for it.I found that I could not use the insurance until they put me on a list at the supplier.

During the two years of paying for the insurance cigna did not send me any information on how the insurance worked. There was nothing in the literature suppied by my employer. Cigna did not even send a member card until I called them and waited on line over 20 minutes.

They also made me feel that I was putting them out for something I have been paying for.

Had an Experience with Cigna?

Comments

Bloomingdale, Michigan, United States #13988

Cigna is a big WeaselPissed Consumer - 05-26-2008© Pissed Consumer

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HELP YOU ALL THYE WANT IS YOUR GROUP PLAN MONEY NO MEDCIAL BILLS AND GOOD RIDDENS BY ANY CHANCE ARE YOU ARE ALA COUNTY EMPLOYEE?THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT DISHONEST CRIMINAL INSUIRANCE COMPANY IN THE UNSTATES OOF AMERICA.

Bloomingdale, Michigan, United States #13987

Cigna is a big WeaselPissed Consumer - 05-26-2008© Pissed Consumer

State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - Bad Faith Company Liberty Mutual Insurance "My husband is a Dentist in Bernville, PA. On June 23rd of last year we arrived at our place of business to find out that it had been destroyed by..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more