Many problems with Cigna Home Delivery!! Waiting on my new RX of insulin for 3 weeks now.

"Processing and should be shipped shortly" is the only message I get. Customer Service is of no help and never have any more info on the problem than I already know. One rep actually said "Oh did you pick that up already?" Ummmm, you are a home delivery service...so how would I have picked that up?? Also, they say they don't cover Insulin Pens...yet I received my insulin pen NEEDLES already...which IS covered.

They sent those quickly before I even knew that the pens were not covered. Why do they cover pen needles when the actual pens, for which you use the needles, are not covered?

SCAM!!! Hate them!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of cigna home delivery pharmacy from Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cigna to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was terrible customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments