1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I work for Cigna Home Delivery in Horsham, PA. This is the worse company imaginable. You are worked like a slave for mininal pay and benefits. The management do not care and are robots. They are inflexible and only care about getting their bonuses. I do not how most of these supervisors were hired. The training is substandard and my dog has better health benefits than we receive. How can an employee who works for a company who make billions have huge medical bills; while our CEO continues to prosper. I ask him can he live off 40 k a year?. Please i bet he spends that on his wardrobe and annual vacations. He has a blog stating he cares about everyone except the employees who make the company money. I hope Anthem ourchases Cigna and his job that he secured is eliminated.

This reviewer shared experience about work experience or job application and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments