Terrible company... If you have a nice respresentative handling your claim all of a sudden- don't trust them!

It's a trick. They're getting ready to terminate your benefits... Don't be fooled into thinking they'll handle your claim fair and responsibly... They have call records from another claimant mixed up in my file, which led to another wrongful termination of benefits.

Thanks Cigna! Please correct and remove the inaccurate information in my file so I can have a chance at getting a fair appeal!!! I don't have Insomnia and a pain pump...

I have Hypersomnia and a pacemaker. Please get it right.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of disability benefits from Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cigna to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments