Physical Therapy is covered for 60 days in my plan (East coast area). However, the CIGNA computers detect 60 LINE ITEMS of charges (there can be 3 or 4 PT line items in one visit) and then subsequent claims are not paid.

I called CIGNA and the month's PT charges were corrected. It was the CIGNA rep who explained how the 'computer' made the error. The following month, the PT charges were AGAIN denied (or rather the charges were assigned to me to pay in full). Again, I had to call CIGNA to correct.

How many people receive this same "computer error" but do not realize that they are indeed covered?

How many pay the charges in full or have the charges follow them as debt?

One error that I bring to their attention is understandable. Blaming a computer and not correcting the error seems like fraud to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "problem with billing" of cigna health insurance. Cigna needs to "computer error corrected" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cigna health insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cigna.

Comments