Cigna won't pay for anything but CT scans which I can buy for $500 and will pay for Surgery, Chemo and Radiation which would leave me dead in 12-18 months as told to me by three Oncologists.

I am going to Germany for Interstitial PDT which cures cancer for $15,000 for two weeks. They won't pay a dime of that or for my Ozone injections or Curcumin or Vitamin injections or blood tests from Europe.

I pay $805/mo. for what? Everything is outside the scope of services they pay for. Had I depended entirely on them over the last 11 months, I would surely be dead.

Holistic care is what has kept me alive no thanks to them!

But Interstitial PDT will get the rest of it all out of pocket to me at about $90,000 so far this year.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments

Perrysburg, Ohio, United States #1221001

I hope you get the care you need. Take care.