I renewed my insurance with Cigna because my doctor was with them. I am paying $100 more each month then last year to stay with them.

I just found out that my doctor is NOT on this plan??? My doctor's name is Dafna Trites. They cancelled my plan last year, so I had no choice but to go with the NEW plan!! Now I have to pay for my doctor visit as well.

I hate insurance companies.

I am paying over $400 a month for what?? I really don't think this company really cares about people or their health, just their pocket book!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. The most disappointing about cigna health insurance at Cigna was billing resolution Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments