Awful experience with Cigna and Care Centrix. After my 6 year old broke her leg we called for a pediatric wheelchair.

I got the run around over and over again. Finally I was told that they just were not able to locate a pediatric wheelchair and I would have to wait 2 weeks. Additionally the representative recommended I start calling local churches because someone might have donated a chair. What?!?!!??!?

This is an absolute outrage. I am paying for insurance and your advise is that i call local churches.

Meanwhile I have a 6 year old at home waiting to return to school but cannot because Cigna is unable to get a wheelchair. Worst service ever!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cigna to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna and cigna medical claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments