If a company can't even get your enrollment right and offers no way to contact them, how can they get your health service right?

I am billed for dental coverage and get no info. re: my plan.

The phone number given is never answered. I get a bill and no way to pay on-line....just via phone with 30+ minute waits. My bills were actually supposed to be deducted from my account, but they got that wrong too.

I haven't even tried to use any medical/dental services yet and am already running into a total lack of customer service. LOTS of people to answer the phone and help if you want to BUY a plan, but once you've bought, forget concern for your needs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of inaccurate billing and wait wait wait. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dental coverage and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Cigna needs to "on-line bill pay, accurate billing, pay for my lost time for company's mistakes" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dental coverage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cigna.

Comments

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #995858

AVOID this company. Customer service is non existent ! They make it impossible to correct issues.