1.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

The customer services rep.s give different answers on different days. In 2015 my wife reached her out of pocket maximum by Aug.

31, 2015, but Cigna denied she had. The sent me a letter the following month she had and when I called to get reimbursement for out of pocket expenses we paid the again said we had not reached the out of pocket maximum. The sent me their account sheet and it was riddled with errors as many as 5 in one month. I even got a letter in December 2015 stating we had not reached on out of pocket max yet.

Last month Sept. 2016 I receive a notice she had reach her maximum out of pocket for 2015 August 31, 2015. I've all ready paid for service from August through December 2015.

Trying to get a refund is like pulling teeth, you just get the run around. The way it appears the delay processing claim to get through the year

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. The most disappointing about cigna customer care at Cigna was do not uphold their obligations Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments