I had surgery and was approved for fml and short term disability and still have not received ANY payment.Getting through the nonworking phone menu to talk with someone who sends you to talk to someone else who sends you to talk to someone else who has no answers is my experience every time I try to talk with someone who can expedite a check so I can pay my bills.

This is a hardship especially for me because I am single and have no other source of income. Apparently they mixed my records up with someone who lives in New Hampshire (I live in TN) and even though I was receiving her updates in my name at my address, I was not getting checks. But she is! I do not know how but I need to light a fire under someone's *** to pay ME!

The right thing for them to have done was to overnight a check to me as soon as they discovered their error. Instead, I was told that I should wait a few days and then contact my claims rep to tell her "to expedite the claim." Meantime I was promised THREE TIMES that someone would call me. Nope. No call.

No check.

Cigna is the worst ever.A friend who works for Cigna even says the same thing.

Review about: Cigna Disability Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Cigna?

Comments