I have a bad knee. It swells, collects fluid and gives out on me.

I have been going to an Ortho Dr since July. He wanted an MRI but CIGNA denied it saying I need an xray first so we did the xray. Now they have denied it saying I need therapy first. My Dr knows that will fail and might cause more damage and he needs the MRI to find out how much damage is there!!

Everytime I call CIGNA I get the run around. I have NEVER had so much problems with an insurance company.

I had surgery on my other knee 8 years ago and everything went great from start to finish. No issues from the insurance I had at the time.

Comments

Cigna reminds me of the 1997 movie "The Rainmaker" in which Matt Damon plays a lawyer who takes on a powerful insurance company. Deny, deny, deny is Cigna's company motto and they try to wear claimants down and avoid payment. The only thing they want is the premiums and no payouts.

They should be investigated, and companies offering this insurance to their employees and retirees ought to be ashamed.

Hello,

I'm sorry for the troubles you have had with your knee and I would like to help. If you like, send me an email at LetUshelpU@cigna.com and I can take a look at the account for you.

to CignaQuestions #643059

You are so full of ***! WHY DO YOU COME HERE AND LIE TO PEOPLE TELLING THEM YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP????

YOU MAY WANT TO HELP BUT YOU WILL NOT HELP!

YOUR COMPANY IS A DISGRACE..TAKE YOUR LETUSHELPUATCIGNA AND STICK IT UP YOUR ***!