1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Due to ascerbating of acid reflux to my asthma and well being doctor prescribed generic esomeprazole to which my insurance has the audacity to price as $307 for 90 days and when tier lowering requested came up with $126. To my amazement when asking friends and family what they pay....

it came out as $3/30days on some and up to $12 having insurance and ordering generic. Of course I imagine Walgreen's and the manufacturer have a good time slamming people with these costs to make their profit! We can only hope the day comes when they need a drug they cannot afford the cost! Our president and senators and congress continue saying they will do something to help us!!!

When will this happen, if ever????? The drug industry is over its head in abuse to the people!!!

Time to go after them strongly!!!!

To also make mention how disgraceful of a company (GE) you worked for years and at retirement was told your future would be solid and then 2 years after they are allowed to screw the employees and push them into these insurance programs that are so out of common sense perspectives so they can bleed the people. America needs to get their heads out of their *** and scrutinize and fix the insurance companies and stop the greed they allow!!!

Review about: Cigna Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Pricing and tier and pharmacy and manufature agreed to pricing.

Comments