I was a client of Cigna and I was helped immensely with a lady named Pam.It all fell apart about 2 Months ago when she had left the company and I lost all faith with the company.

I had received the I was in contact with a man named Ed and he is not of much help to me and I have to take matters into my own hands. I am constantly trying to get some type of answer than your claim is being reviewed. That is the only thing I am ever told. I and my family have been under a lot of stress because of the lack of help with the company.

It seems that without Pam the whole system falls apart.I have been to patient with them and to no avail nothing happened

Review about: Cigna Claim.

I liked: Pam.

Had an Experience with Cigna?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more United Healthcare - Don't get sick if you have UHC! United Healthcare "UHC is fine as long as you don't go to the doctor or need a medication.They should be a circus because..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Globe Life Insurance - Globe Life is refusing to pay life insurance claim Globe Life Insurance "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more