If anyone on this page feels they would like to pursue a class act suit against Cigna please notify me. At this point I am just feeling out to see if I can get enough people who have been screwed by Cigna.

I am at my wits end, I have tried working with them, begging, pleading, threatening, trying to do their work for them, all to no avail.

It's almost 4 months since my surgery and I haven't received even one payment IAM DESPERATE! If any of you who have posted here would be be interested email me at emilysmom212423@aol.com

Review about: Cigna Disability Insurance.

Comments

Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States #670906

I would love to file a class action law suite. I was approved for a claim.

Began a lengthy procedure of surgery and denied the rest of it when it was approved already. Needless to say I'm stuck with rods hanging out. can't get back to work bc disability.

And now LT disability won't pay out. I'm at my wits end and don't know what to do.

And here again is the Cigna PR team trying to save their screwed up company's image...don't you people believe it..they will NOT help...they will only respond and say they are looking at review of your case and they will not do a THING to help you. Bunch of thieves to me!!!!

THEY TROLL THESE AND OTHER COMPLAINT BOARDS TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY GIVE A RAT"S ***! CIGNA IS A JOKE AT BEST AND CRIMINALS IN REALITY IN MY OPINION!

Hi,

I am so sorry that you've had such a frustrating experience with us. I would be more than willing to look into your account to see why the surgery claims haven't been paid and what I can do to resolve this. If you would like my assistance, please email me at LetUsHelpU@cigna.com.