Without question they are in my opinion legal thieves.I paid my premiums in good faith provided adequate medical documentation from 4 doctors evidencing my illness.

My disability claim was denied. My appeal was reviewed by a nurse not a doctor. The coverage I have through the state exchange far exceeds the policy I had with Cigna through my employer. Cigna absolutely does not care about the patients health, of the financial ruin they create by denial of claims.

They should be fined and sanctioned for their in my opinion, questionable business practices. I would have been better off on Medicaid I made every effort to try and resolve these issues which was an exercise in futility. I have filed a formal complaint against Cigna and will exercise any and all rights I have as a health insurance consumer.

They are simply profiteers, who could care less about their policy holders.They should be shut down immediately

Review about: Cigna Disability Claim.

Reason of review: Failure to follow state guidelines .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Cigna?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Globe Life Insurance - Globe Life is refusing to pay life insurance claim Globe Life Insurance "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more