Insurance Plans Acceptance

I CALLED 2 AGENTS TO GET A QUOTE FOR A PPO DENTAL PLAN AND THE SECOND QUESTION WAS; WHAT IS YOUR PHONE NUMBER. I REPLIED" I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THAT OUT" HE SAID WELL IN CASE WE GET DISCONNECTED I CAN CALL YOU BACK AND I SAID IF WE DO, I CAN CALL YOU BACK HE THEN SAID...OKEE DOKIE..AND HUNG UP ON ME.

I WANTED TO GIVE HIM 'benefit of the doubt', SO I CALLED BACK AND GOT A FEMALE AGENT WHO ASK ME FOR MY PHONE NUMBER WHICH I GAVE THE SAME PREVIOUS REPLY. SHE SAID SHE COULDN'T GIVE ME A QUOTE THEN, I OFFERED HER MY ZIP CODE AND E-MAIL, BUT SHE REFUSED. SHE SAID IT WAS THE POLICY.

SCAMMERS JUST WANT TO HARASS YOU LATER WHEN YOU DON'T PURCHASE. NO THANKS TO THIS COMPANY...MOVE ON

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cigna to "change your enrollment policy".

The most disappointing in user's experience was terrible customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna and cigna dental insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments