Chicago, Illinois

My name is Erika. For the past year I have been dealing with contracting muscle movement due to a nerve stimulater that tightened all my muscles.

Cigna has been sending me to doctor to doctor who know nothing about contracting muscles. One doctor asked where I felt the tightest, I told him around the pelvic area, he told me and my girlfriend that maybe he can send me for therapy to loosen that area so I can ***, this was so unprofessional. Why I am not getting the health, and sent to the right doctor, I have no neurolgy problem, and they keep sending to doctors in this field. I am getting worst every day.

I have emailed and spoke to so many people to get the proper care. My doctor sent in a request to see a doctor, but I have not heard back. A person can die waiting for help. Why is this.

I have never been sick a day in my life, and now that I need help, my health issues are dismissed. Are doctors getting bonus points for sending me to doctor to doctor knowing they can not help me.

Please I need help. Thank you Erika 773 654 3603

Product or Service Mentioned: Cigna Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Cigna Cons: Professional doctor service.

Comments