My name is Erika. For the past year I have been dealing with contracting muscle movement due to a nerve stimulater that tightened all my muscles.

Cigna has been sending me to doctor to doctor who know nothing about contracting muscles. One doctor asked where I felt the tightest, I told him around the pelvic area, he told me and my girlfriend that maybe he can send me for therapy to loosen that area so I can ***, this was so unprofessional. Why I am not getting the health, and sent to the right doctor, I have no neurolgy problem, and they keep sending to doctors in this field. I am getting worst every day.

I have emailed and spoke to so many people to get the proper care. My doctor sent in a request to see a doctor, but I have not heard back. A person can die waiting for help. Why is this.

I have never been sick a day in my life, and now that I need help, my health issues are dismissed. Are doctors getting bonus points for sending me to doctor to doctor knowing they can not help me.

Please I need help. Thank you Erika 773 654 3603

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). el208941 is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. The most disappointing about cigna health insurance at Cigna was professional doctor service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments