CIGNA is refusing to communicate with me based on my disability. My disability requires me to communicate on a regular basis with the ins co.

CIGNA is refusing. I need to find other insurance. I cannot file against them or it causes problems with employment. CIGNA has been holding this grudge against me for 6 months at least.

They want to act like babies and pout. This may result in legal action if it gets far enough. My husband is having a hard time dealing with this but CIGNA insists that he do ALL the communicating. It is my severe medical condition that I need to communicate about and my husband does not know that much about it because it is so complex.

Yet CIGNA wants him to become a medical goru overnite.

They are harrassing the policy holder, my husband, and me by leaving messages and then when I call back they refuse to talk to me. So now I have started to save the messages so I have something to throw back in their face.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cigna disability insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Cigna needs to "i want them to re-establish communication or i can do something else that they know nothing about" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cigna disability insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cigna.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #930603

I have Cigna as my health insurance and I'm really starting to not like them. I been on an ongoing battle with them about my son speech therapy (whom have autism spectrum disorders) and they said speech therapy is not covered...

Since then I've taken my son off my insurance it was more of a hassle and stress.

He had Chip at the time and still does but St Joseph didn't bill them I guess because chip was the primary... I really want to find a better insurance company but this is the one my job provides.