I am Devendra Singh and holding a policy-920120325. I had very bad experience with Cigna Global who sells the insurance with false commitment why I am stating like that because I am holding a policy but never used service. And this year I had main issue like headache and neck pain then I visit the doctor who found that I need to visit chiropractic and I visited chiropractic when I filed the claim then CIGNA denied and before that also they never paid back to the cost to me everytime charging me the premium and saying you are under deductable and once my deductable is over and time to pay me back then they discontinue the policy without having good reason except their own interpretation they didn't call the doctor or anybody.

I request you all international person who subscribe the international insurance with CIGNA please discontinue and don't subscribe this amount holding company who never support the patient with care.

I want to ask the CEO of this CIGNA that what is their responsibility as a insurance company towards a patient who is seeking treatment after paying so much to their company?

Please CEO sir, share your views to keep that money and betrayed the patient in between in the treatment. CIGNA owes my 2700 + Trust breaching which cause mental headache and other problems.

Thanks,

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments