Update by user Apr 20, 2016

do not do business with cigna ever

Original review posted by user Apr 19, 2016

Worst company for any employers disability insurance. They take out 25% FIT and also they take out SS also and they also tax the 70% your paid leaving you with less than 25% income.

I have been on disability for 3 weeks and they are the worst company to deal with because they screw the employees of companies who paid into disability. No one should ever purchase from this company Cigna ever. They will destroy your life. I tried to talk to them and will never talk to them and I even though I cannot walk have to try to get my employer to give me light duty when I should be recovering from surgery.

Worst company ever to deal with. I am getting rid of them ASAP.

troyjrjackson wrote the review because of "disability insurance sucks" at Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Cigna to "submit this on the web as a reminder to customers looking for insurance to not buy from cigna disability insurance and health insurance".

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst disability insurance and deceitful business practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna and cigna short term disability insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments