My son broke his back. L-1 had a crack, L-2, L-3, L-4 and L-5 - all herniated or perforated discs.

The surgeons said he had to have surgeries to repair the back. My son also had internal bleeding. Cigna denied all surgeries. The surgeons had two peer to peer reviews with Cigna's board.

Cigna still denied the surgeries. Said they weren't medically necessary. We filed an appeal. Still got denied by Cigna.

Filed an External Review - Cigna still denied the surgeries. This is the most fraudulent insurance company we have ever dealt with. Been in business for over 30 years and paid for group health insurance for all of our employees. We have never had such poor health insurance coverage - EVER!!!

Do they ever pay anything? There needs to be a class action lawsuit against this scam company. My son had his three surgeries but we had to pay out of pocket for all the surgeries. My son is doing great and recovering.

But how does anyone get Cigna to pay for the surgeries? What a bunch of crooks!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cigna Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments