Cigna Customer Service
- (800) 244-6224
- (866) 449-8358
- (800) 238-2125
- (800) 762-3726
- (800) 668-3813
- (800) 242-2269
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Cigna Corporation is a public company. It was founded in 1982 after the merger of two large insurance companies CG and INA. INA was founded in 1792 and sold its first life insurance in 1794. That is why Cigna Corporation is considered to be one of the oldest stock insurance companies in the United States. The insurance company is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The company provides different insurance products such as life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, workers' compensation case management, etc. Cigna Corporation has several divisions including Cigna Healthcare, CIGNA Group Life and Disability, and Cigna International.
Cigna is ranked 135 out of 1008 in Insurance category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Cigna to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Toms River, New Jersey, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States