Gautier, Mississippi

Called about over charge on co-payment that was blamed on the computer.Told me they would check into it & call me back.Week & a half went by when I had to call,rep told me she couldn't see anything in the computer on the situation that she would help me.Told her I was not repeating myself continuously,for her to do her job & research the notes.She finally see's notes.Asked for supervisor,she informs she'll call pharmacy when she returns tomorrow & & call me.Nothing happened.Called back,rep finally gets all tended to after a total of 2 hrs. on the phone to get them to earn their money.Asked for corporate info to report this,nobody has it.Kept having supervisors on phone telling me to write a complaint ,which would take more of my time that they could care less about.Asked of them to write it up as I was telling them & forward it to complaints & corporate.Found corporate number,have yet to receive phone call.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments