Cigna made a mistake on my document and after that their ask me to where that money from I give tem the prove and now their ask me to come see their doctor. I worked for United nation in haiti they took monye every month but when they have to reimbouse you their even ask you the birth of certificate to your granparent.this company is very very bad.Most of these employees are incompetent,they know not what they do.

I would not recommend this company to anyone,because I spend my money and they never reimbuse my all my money back. I hope one day they change for now you are very very bad guys.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments