September 2014 DME claim for insulin pump supplies still not resolved. Cigna is stating that Carecentrixs did not send a claim for them to process as secondary.

Every quarter I have to be the middle man getting issues resolved between CareCentrixs and Cigna. Carecentrixs for whatever reason, only submits the coinsurance that my primary states I am liable for. Why are you not submitting the claim to show the full bill chare that's reflected on the primary EOB?? Like I said each quarter I go through this and it takes a while to get the claim paid.

When I call there is always an extended hold time, the reps are not very knowledgeable. I basically end up telling them how to do their jobs and I do not wokr for them. I am very knowledgable about insurance as I have been working in this field for quite some time.

Come on Carecentrixs and get it together. This is so frustrating.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cigna to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna and cigna claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments