Got 9.99$ month quote and they charged 40$ a month and won't even take a payment. They were suppose to put me on a three way call with the represenative who quote the price and they put some one else on line not even calling the rep.

or her office at all. I suggest we all boycott cigna im even going to take out a billboard with my complaint. I have reported them to th better bussiness burue and attorney general who is going to invrstigate it. I am going to do my best to close cigna down and put thier board of directors and investors in the welfare system since they don't deserve what they have now.

They should not abuse thier positions they have. Im open to suggestions on how to punish them just leave them on the complaint board here since i will be checking it daily.

My next step is to get the names of those in charge as well as directors and investors they are all responsible for thier bad practices. I am here to help shut them down bring them to justice and put them in prison.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of cigna customer care. Cigna needs to "put everyone who works or invested in cigna in prison" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cigna customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cigna.

Comments

Loudon, Tennessee, United States #1348470

Every one needs to report then to the BBB! And any other agency that could help shut them down!

They need to be treated like they've treated the ones that are responsibly for giving them their pay check!!!! US!!