I hurt my lower back and I have been out of work since Oct. 2014.

I went to my PC and then to a chiropractor. My spine was crooked and I had a hard time doing anything. I was so crooked that one leg was almost 1 inch longer than the other. People with back troubles know what I'm talking about.

My chiropractor was a huge help in getting me straightened out again. I still have pain and 2 herniated discs, and now have a pinched neck nerve. I get headaches everyday as well. I stand, walk, do excercises, and lie down whenever I need to.

Some days are better than others but that doesn't mean I am 100%. Cigna decided to close my case after 7 months without even seeing me so I got a lawyer and we'll see what happens. Idiots!

I am able to walk my dog and do a little raking but it's no more than 1 hr. I am waiting on my state also as I have no health insurance and I just want to get the help I need so I can get back to work.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cigna to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna insurance policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Tavares, Florida, United States #1316124

Cigna is ***!

cigna is a *** company with *** employees run by *** people they suck. they take your money then fight your claim.

they cut my benefits 5 times in 8 years.

have to keep getting a lawyer involved. get your insurance some place else

berylline1

They will video tape you be very careful