Unbelievable how incompetent Cigna has become. The "drag your heels" slowness for reimbursements for out-of-network claims and even FSA claims has steadily increased!

Submitted claims from 5 months ago have not yet been paid. When I contact their office, I get the runaround: "We have not received your claim, please resubmit". We received your claim and have 1 month to process from date of receipt". Now they're saying, "You had an FSA form attached and you'll have to resubmit".

This company clearly must be winning the incompetence race!

I would love to take my business elsewhere.

Review about: Cigna Claim.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1186102

Fantastic writing . Coincidentally , people a a form , my friend came across a blank form here https://goo.gl/IOXFE5.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. If I can help,

please email your contact info to @SCR_isolve@cigna.com

Seriously considered not signing up for fsa next year because they are so unorganized and paperwork heavy. They require an EOB for every receipt and routinely deny perfectly eligible expenses.

When you have $2,000 to $2,500 each year in small claimed increments ($20 or so) you need to submit reams of paperwork. For fifteen years we had 4 or 5 different companies and all they required was receipt and claims form. Needing to log onto blue cross to get an EOB for each receipt and waste a full sheet of paper for each $20 copay is totally inefficient and wasteful. Decided to try the FSA card they sent us, but it has been a nightmare.

Some weeks we get 3 or 4 letters from cigna telling us that a claim has been denied. Then I need to call them so that they will actually look at the paperwork I sent (and in some cases faxed up to 3 times) before they accept it.

Fortunately the company I work for got us ADP. It cannot help but be better!

i totally agree they are horrible been off work since dec the last check i got from them was feb i guess they think i should when im dizzy all the time

no respect im going to have to resign so i can live on my 40k

Yes, they are very slow and when I asked about it, they could not give me a straight answer. They are a fraudulent, corrupt company.

Bloomingdale, Michigan, United States #13976

cigna isn't slow they are frauldent corrupt dishonet, shocharge isuld be criminally the cdhoief legal counsel in southern california never give him my email address please its for my safety.you casn read reAD MY BLOGG UNDERVICTIM