I was having trouble having an order filled. After 2 weeks of back and forth, it was determined that the problem was Cigna no longer accepts my particular FSA debit card for payment. I have funds available, but they won't accept payment with this card. (The prior orders were fine.)

I can use my own money and file for reimbursement, but why? And why did they not communicate this change in advance so I wouldn't be blind-sided?

If you are a benefits professional, I strongly suggest that you not chose this company. You will be saving yourself and your employees many headaches.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of terrible customer service and lack of communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "management decision - debit cards" of cigna insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Cigna needs to "be more empathetic when making management decisions such as this fsa card thing. it affects real people. communicate in advance!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cigna insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cigna.

Comments