I have been trying to get a book of my benefits for over two months now! LEGALLY when you sign up for life insurance in your company they are supposed to provide you with a book/pamphlet/website where you can look at all that you are covered for, including exclusions.

HR was given a website that people could go to. However this website just gives you a brief overview of your benefits. So I have called several times asking for some explanation of my benefits. They have sent me back to the website, told me that they were sending me something in the mail (which i never got), emailed me some random link that had nothing to do with what i am asking for, sent me back to HR which only has the website!

How am I supposed to feel confident about my coverage if I cant even get a a few pages of paper that LEGALLY I AM ENTITLED TOO!

My next step is lawyers and DORA for a *** book. This is ridiculous.

Comments

THIS IS CIGNA'S WAY OF DOING BUSINESS. THEY ARE CRIMINALS!!

THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT YOUR COVERAGE IS BECAUSE THEY PRETTY MUCH MAKE IT UP AS THEY GO!

THEY WILL CLAIM THEY HAVE LOST PAPERWORK OR NEVER RECEIVED IT...IT IS ALL LIES!!! THEY TOSS IT!!!!

THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE CONVICTED OF FRAUD AND MURDER FROM WHAT I SEE AND TORTURE BECAUSE OF THEM MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SEVERLY AFFECTED WITH CHRONIC PAIN NEEDLESSLY>>THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COME ON THESE FORUMS WITH THEIR LetUsHelpU@Cigna.com ***!

THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU THIS IS A PR CAMPAIGN TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY GIVE A ***>>>>SOMEONE WILL CONTACT YOU AND TELL YOU THEY WILL FIX EVERYTHING AND WHAT THEY REALLY DO IS EIOTHER NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN OR MAKE UP *** STORIES THAT YOUR POLICY< WHICH THEY REFUSE TO SEND YOU< DOES NOT COVER IT>>>>>>>THEY ARE AS BAD OR WORSE THAN THIEVES and I WILL TRY TO HAVE A BIG PARTY WHEN SOMEONE OR ALL OF US FINALLY BUST THEIR BALLS!!!!

AGREED!

It takes cigna over 7 months (and not over yet) to cancel wrongly issued checks and put money back into hra account.

Thinking about suing them.

I am sorry about the inconvenience, and I would like to make this right. Please, Email me your information to LetUsHelpU@Cigna.com.

I will be more than happy to help you get your benefits booklet.

I hope to hear from soon. Thank you.