1.5

I have a daily medication that has been pre-approved through 2019. Yet every time I order this medicine they kick back blaming my doctor.

My doctor office had to call daily for a week; still Cigna wouldn't approve! I to complain without medication for two weeks; that I was going to end up in hospital and it was going to cost them a lot more! Then I got approved... So when I refill after all that trouble (by the way I still have 3 refill left) it got kick back and blamed on my doctor!

I need this medicine nightly or I will lay in bed having panic attacks and not sleeping for days!

This wrong to put someone through that (it's cruel and unusual punishment because I can't take pills)! I am sure that won't cause other health issues!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of cigna prescription refill. Cigna needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cigna prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cigna.

Comments