I was rushed to the ER with severe chest pain, and elevated blood pressure and high pulse rate.I do not suffer from hypertension.

CIGNA claimed that the ambulance was out of network, and only paid part. Now I am stuck with hundreds of dollars to pay. My husband called 911, as I was obviously in excruciating pain, and a ambulance was sent. I was taken to the hospital and treated.

Thankfully, it was not a heart attack, but I was referred to a specialist. How could a ambulance be out of network in an emergency? Who ask for a specific ambulance service in emergency cases? This is totally ridiculous, and as soon as I can, I will switch to another insurance company.

Medicaid is better than CIGNA.I would not recommend CIGNA, as you will constantly fight for your claims to be properly paid.

Review about: Cigna Medical Claim.

Reason of review: Unfair claim processing.

Preferred solution: Pay my claim correctly as in network.

Had an Experience with Cigna?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Cigna Long Term Disability Cigna "My husband was denied his long term disability in May without notice. Mike has recurring Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Crohn's Disease, Vascular Disease, and OstoeArthritis. They claim the labs from..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more United Healthcare - Don't get sick if you have UHC! United Healthcare "UHC is fine as long as you don't go to the doctor or need a medication.They should be a circus because..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more