I was rushed to the ER with severe chest pain, and elevated blood pressure and high pulse rate.I do not suffer from hypertension.

CIGNA claimed that the ambulance was out of network, and only paid part. Now I am stuck with hundreds of dollars to pay. My husband called 911, as I was obviously in excruciating pain, and a ambulance was sent. I was taken to the hospital and treated.

Thankfully, it was not a heart attack, but I was referred to a specialist. How could a ambulance be out of network in an emergency? Who ask for a specific ambulance service in emergency cases? This is totally ridiculous, and as soon as I can, I will switch to another insurance company.

Medicaid is better than CIGNA.I would not recommend CIGNA, as you will constantly fight for your claims to be properly paid.

Review about: Cigna Medical Claim.

Reason of review: Unfair claim processing.

Preferred solution: Pay my claim correctly as in network.

Had an Experience with Cigna?

Comments

Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Molina Healthcare - At least they have a sense of humor Molina Healthcare "Oooooooookay. I jumped through hoops w them for over a month before finally talking a panel of strangers into covering a clinical trial route that is my legit only option*,..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more