I am here trying to correct a mistake that has been repeated for three years now. I informed CIGNA that my PCP doctor changed 2+ years ago and they still keep sending me ID Cards with the wrong PCP and charging me for out of network fees which makes me livid!!! I called recently and requested the change again, speaking for an extended period with a rep who took down all my info after I explained my concerns...AGAIN! A week later the same WRONG CARD arrives AGAIN! I am losing faith in CIGNA's ability to honestly manage my medical benefits with integrity. Today, half the webpage info I am trying to access says the info is unable to load "We're sorry. We had trouble loading this..." Additionally there is nowhere to submit a complaint/concern on the site...it keeps referring you to call their #'s as opposed to emailing or submitting online. I feel like this site is not designed to maximize customer communication. In fact, it feels like a waste of time for correcting/communicating with such an important part of my life...

CIGNA=not reputable or responsible at this time!

Comments