Riverton, Wyoming

So, if anyone has the opportunity to join up with Cigna health or dental, think again. I have two policies on myself.

TWO. One through the state of Wyoming (primary) and then a secondary policy through my husbands company. Get this, out of these two policies, they have denied 100% of my claims. They have denied payment for two visits and two different policies on me.

I'm not going down without a fight and I'm starting on facebook. Internet reputation management may come in handy. I'm livid.

I'm not going down without a fight and I'm starting of facebook. Internet reputation management may come in handy. I'm livid.

I'm not going down without a fight and I'm starting of facebook.

Internet reputation management may come in handy. I'm livid.

Review about: Cigna Dental Insurance.

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #680430

CIGNA is a criminal enterprise that has stolen money from our HRA and denies and delays paying legitimate claims. Since it is employer provided, I have the Dept.

of Labor and the IRS investigating and I urge everyone to do the same. If enough pressure is applied to the corporate lapdog government agencies, they might actually do something about it.