1.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I never had an issue with Cigna until about a year ago. Since then I've had a terrible time dealing with them. I was initially told that my new hearing aids would be covered, up to $5000. Just to be safe, I to get confirmation of this in writing. I was told that they couldn't do that, but that it "wouldn't be a problem."

Silly me for believing them. 10 months, at least 16 phone calls, and 3 unanswered letters later and they still couldn't possibly process my claim. The one time they thought they could, I was told I would get about $1000 back, but only if a supervisor approved it. For the most part, the call center workers have been friendly, but that is the only positive thing I can say about this God awful company.

My mistake, though. I shouldn't have ever thought they were anything but a *** insurance company with deceitful practices. It's too bad. I thought they were decent for 22 years, but either something's changed or I've been deluded all along.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cigna to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna and cigna medical claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments