Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have degenerative disc desease. I have had a disc fusion and a nuerostimulator implant surgery.

I now have a titanium plate and screws holding my spine together, 4 discs bulging onto my right nerve root and a constant electrical pulse going down my right leg. I have been on long term pain management since my last operation with absolutely no change in my medical condition but Cigna has now denied my claim for the third time in just over 4 years. The take heavy doses of narcotic pain medications everyday just to get out of bed. I can't drive or operate machinery.

I suffer from dizziness, light headedness, confusion, memory loss, blurred vision, depression and insomnia. I won my last appeal because my medical condition had not changed but Cigna continues to harrass me with these constant denials. They hope to wear you down so you will just give up and go away.

Cigna does not care about the pain they cause or the lives they ruin. This company would be ashamed of themselves if they had a soul.

daveb821 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cigna to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceitful business practices and worst disability insurance. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna and cigna long term disability insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Not only is my issue not resolved but Cigna told me they were sending my claim for an "independent medical review". When I asked for the name of the company or practice performing the review so that I could verify thier independence I was told that it was an in-house doctor who had not yet been involved with my case.

So Cigna claimed to be giving me an independent review of my appeal only to be using a doctor employed by Cigna. How independent could that be?