Cigna/LINA has grown to a net worth of over 56 BILLION DOLLARS.They didn't get to be that WEALTHY by paying out on Long Term Disability Claims.
The Worst part is they have partnered with a company called ALLSUP Inc. Allsup has NON ATTORNEY representatives that will appear with you at your SSDI Hearing and are paid by Cigna. If you happen to win your claim and are awarded your SSD Back pay, Allsup sends you a letter saying you OWE ALL YOUR SSDI BACKPAY to them and Cigna as a OVER PAYMENT to what Cigna may have paid you during the course of your Long term Disability period. Most all of LTD payments are part of a contract, and are paid for a specific timeframe to be paid out.
CIGNA usually after 24 months, DENIES your claim BUT will try and get you to pay them your so-called overpayment before the 24 month period ends knowing your CLAIM WILL BE DENIED thereafter.IT'S NOTHING SHORT OF EXTORTION AND THEY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED UNDER THE RICO act of 1970.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceitful business practices
- No accountability
- Bad customer service
- Poor management
- Should be prosecuted under the rico act of 1970
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..."
- "I ordered a "Premium Large" bouquet on May 9th, 2015 for delivery on May 15th, 2015. The flowers NEVER showed up. My event was Saturday night May 16th...."
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."