Goodyear, Arizona
100% full Not resolved

Cigna/LINA has grown to a net worth of over 56 BILLION DOLLARS.They didn't get to be that WEALTHY by paying out on Long Term Disability Claims.

The Worst part is they have partnered with a company called ALLSUP Inc. Allsup has NON ATTORNEY representatives that will appear with you at your SSDI Hearing and are paid by Cigna. If you happen to win your claim and are awarded your SSD Back pay, Allsup sends you a letter saying you OWE ALL YOUR SSDI BACKPAY to them and Cigna as a OVER PAYMENT to what Cigna may have paid you during the course of your Long term Disability period. Most all of LTD payments are part of a contract, and are paid for a specific timeframe to be paid out.

CIGNA usually after 24 months, DENIES your claim BUT will try and get you to pay them your so-called overpayment before the 24 month period ends knowing your CLAIM WILL BE DENIED thereafter.IT'S NOTHING SHORT OF EXTORTION AND THEY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED UNDER THE RICO act of 1970.

Review about: Cigna Long Term Disability Insurance.

I didn't like: Deceitful business practices, No accountability, Bad customer service, Poor management, Should be prosecuted under the rico act of 1970.

Insurance Plans Acceptance
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cigna Disability Claim
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $212500
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Cigna?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.