Cigna/LINA has grown to a net worth of over 56 BILLION DOLLARS.They didn't get to be that WEALTHY by paying out on Long Term Disability Claims.
The Worst part is they have partnered with a company called ALLSUP Inc. Allsup has NON ATTORNEY representatives that will appear with you at your SSDI Hearing and are paid by Cigna. If you happen to win your claim and are awarded your SSD Back pay, Allsup sends you a letter saying you OWE ALL YOUR SSDI BACKPAY to them and Cigna as a OVER PAYMENT to what Cigna may have paid you during the course of your Long term Disability period. Most all of LTD payments are part of a contract, and are paid for a specific timeframe to be paid out.
CIGNA usually after 24 months, DENIES your claim BUT will try and get you to pay them your so-called overpayment before the 24 month period ends knowing your CLAIM WILL BE DENIED thereafter.IT'S NOTHING SHORT OF EXTORTION AND THEY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED UNDER THE RICO act of 1970.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceitful business practices
- No accountability
- Bad customer service
- Poor management
- Should be prosecuted under the rico act of 1970
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "I found a car that I was looking for on their site. I did the inquiry bit as requested by them. Next I was in contact with a dealer who..."
- "The flooring both tile and carpet is such poor quality that 6 months after move we are having to replace the carpet, a 3,600.00 upgrade. Maracay determined this carpet was..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."