Insurance Plans Acceptance

Cigna/LINA has grown to a net worth of over 56 BILLION DOLLARS.They didn't get to be that WEALTHY by paying out on Long Term Disability Claims.

The Worst part is they have partnered with a company called ALLSUP Inc. Allsup has NON ATTORNEY representatives that will appear with you at your SSDI Hearing and are paid by Cigna. If you happen to win your claim and are awarded your SSD Back pay, Allsup sends you a letter saying you OWE ALL YOUR SSDI BACKPAY to them and Cigna as a OVER PAYMENT to what Cigna may have paid you during the course of your Long term Disability period. Most all of LTD payments are part of a contract, and are paid for a specific timeframe to be paid out.

CIGNA usually after 24 months, DENIES your claim BUT will try and get you to pay them your so-called overpayment before the 24 month period ends knowing your CLAIM WILL BE DENIED thereafter.IT'S NOTHING SHORT OF EXTORTION AND THEY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED UNDER THE RICO act of 1970.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Cigna and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $212500 and wants Cigna to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceitful business practices, no accountability, terrible customer service and poor management. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna and cigna disability claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cigna?

Comments