My daughter had surgery - she has been denied on two different items as being " not medically necessary".She had ACL surgery in which first she required a CPM rental in which to help her get a range of motion in her knee.

This was denied so I asked the doctor (who is head of orthopedic surgery at Boston Children's). He insisted she would need it so I paid out of pocket. Now she needs a fitted brace in order to protect her knee so she does not re-injure it causing her to have another surgery. Again I am denied.

This brace costs $1,200. If she doesn't get it she could potentially re-injure and have to get an additional surgery.

Upon calling the office, they let me know that Cigna is the worst insurance company for getting claims approved.I am sorry but at my next option I am not taking Cigna no matter how much more money another insurance program will cost me.

Review about: Cigna Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Cigna?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more