Albion, Nebraska

I had an ultrasound in September 2011. In Novemeber I ended up calling my hospital seeing why the claim still hadn't been paid. Cigna was not getting the claim apparently. So I called Cigna. Cigna called the hospital with me on the line and gave them a fax number. They said apparently the hospital was given the wrong fax number (by the way, but husband had some tests done and Cigna go it just fine! Of course they didn't pay...) 2 weeks later I called the hospital again to see what was going on. Cigna still had not recieved the claim! Once again I called Cigna, they gave the hospital another fax number. Then a few weeks later I found out that Cigna had given the hospital a note saying I didn't have health coverage! I had Cigna call the hospital again, and a third fax number was given!

Finally last month I was told after numerious attempts by the hospital to fax cigna, that all three fax numers were wrong! They needed to fax to Midlands Choice. Midlands choice was faxed, then they faxed the claim to Cigna. 2 weeks passed. I called Cigna again. The had not recieved the claim, but I had gotten a letter from cigna saying I had NO medical coverage. When I asked no one knew what the *** I was talking aobut. Meanwhile Midlands choice had to look into why Cigna had not gotten the fax. Infact they had gotten the fax, but apparenlty I'm not who I seem, and the Cigna rep had told the Midlands choice rep I had no medical coverage.

I thought I fixed everything when I finally talked to a rep who said they would have midlands choice fax them directly the claim, then they would get it to the right place. That was a week ago, and I havn't heard anything back. So I just called back. I got a lady who was rude, and kept telling me there are two parts to Cigna and that Midlands choice had sent it to the wrong fax number. I said that was impossible, as Cigna had just gotten in a claim from them for a doctors visit. (On another note, Cigna has not even paid for my doctors visit! I still have to figure out why that is!) She got pissed at me and I asked if I could talk to someone else. She had to put me back on the 800 number. Finally I talked to a nice guy who gave me his fax number a telephone number and told me to give great west his fax number. He would then fax the claim.

I still don't know if this will work, I hope so! I am so tired of Cigna. They suck so bad! I can't get anywhere with them! All I get is the run around. Even if this works out, I"m still not changing my view of them. They really need to get better customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cigna Health Insurance.

Comments

I am going to tell you a little secret and I want you to promise to not be ashamed of yourself for being a trusting soul..THEY DO THIS ON PURPOSE!!! MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP ALREADY AND JUST PAID THE BILL THEMSELVES..THIS IS WHAT THEY PLAN ON!!!

THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES AT CIGNA...THEY DO RECEIVE THE STUFF!!! THEY PULLED THIS *** ON ME YEARS AGO WITH HEALTH INSURANCE AND TRIED THE SAME THING WITH US MAIL RECENTLY ON DISABILITY CLAIM!

SEND EVERYTHING CERTIFIED MAIL OR BETTER YET DROP THESE CRIMINALS!