They kept canceling my insurance and putting down my wrong address and my wrong county and even corrected it incorrectly nine times inside the company and to Social Security and then to Medicare . They falsely collected premiums from Social Security and denied me medical care, denied that i had insurance to my doctors and the pharmacy even though they took my premium money and kept putting down my wrong address again and again when I called them on the telephone and mailed their stupidly designed forms back to their poorly trained staff who couldn't understand the problem , did not correct it , and continually falsified my information and denied me service , Now four times they acknowledge their error and say that there is nothing that can be done, it is beyond their control or means of correction. now i will be without insurance until December after paying my own bills for insurance, medical care and medicines for eighteen months.

Comments

#209632

They have been at these prectices for a very long time. Please visit Cigna this should be a crime.

This company is horrible. We have been fighting them for over 2 years for my husbands disability.

They delibrately do this *** to make you want to give up.

I am sorry you are going through this. Their behavior is disgusting and they make sick people sicker from the stress.