I am 30 and have two toddlers. 6 weeks ago my dr found a tumor in my chest and had to split my chest like an open heart surgery.

I have an incision from my collar bone to my sternum. My surgeon wanted me off for three months but since I don't do any lifting in my administrative position I asked to een in two months. My dr was hesitatant but allowed. Cigna denied payment after for wks staying I should be abke to wwork since I'm office worker but if dr wrote why I'm off they would reinstate my claim.

My surgeon write a letter starting I was still recooperating, fatigued, and my immune system was weak so I needed no less than 8 wks to recovery from such as major operation....two days later claims officer said claim was denied even though I got all info she requested. I was highly upset and voiced that u was angry so I deserved payment.

She sd she would get 2nd opinion and call me bk and she still hadn't wk for without a check. How can I make them pay what I'm owed!

Comments

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having such a difficult time. If you have any questions or require any assistance with this matter, please send an email to LetUsHelpU@cigna.com.

to CIGNAQUESTIONS #643062

I tried that...HA! HA! HA! WHAT A JOKE!!!!

Someone contacted and said they would get back with me and NEVER DID..even after I sent repeated emails!!!!!!!! WHAT A CROCK!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

YOU PEOPLE COME ON HERE AND OTHER WEBSITES AND SAY THE EXACT SAME PHRASES...... TO TRY AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOUR COMPANY ISN'T THE PIECE OF GARBAGE IT IS!!!!!!!! ALL THAT CIGNA CARES ABOUT IS MONEY!!!!! CIGNA IS *** TO ITS CUTOMERS AND DOESN"T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF REMORSE OR EMPATHY!!!

YOUR WEB CAMPAIGN IS BEGINNING TO BACKFIRE!!!! PEOPLE ARE GETTING WISE TO WAHT YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING AND WE ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT, IN CASE YOU COULD NOT TELL!!!!! FORTUNEATELY THERE HAVE BEEN SOME DECENT PEOPLE WITH A CONSCIENSE THAT QUIT CIGNA AND SPILLED THE BEANS ON WHAT YOU CROOKS DO!NOT THE LEAST OF WHICH WAS YOUR FORMER VP OF PUBLIC RELATIONS!!!!

AND THE NEXT TIME YOU TRY AN "REACH OUT" YOU WILL FIND YOUR HAND FULL OF THE MANURE YOU HAVE BEEN SHOVELING ON US CUSTOMERS!!! HAVE A NICE BIG CUP OF GFY!!!!!!!!!!