By CIGNA is one of the worse businesses I've ever dealt with. CIGNA has processed 23 of my medical claims incorrectly and it is like pulling teeth to get CIGNA to address the issue.

If you do not repeatedly call CIGNA back and get your benefit coordinator involved then you are screwed. I can see why people wash their hands with CIGNA, and just pay for the service themselves. However, CIGNA is corrupt and in just to its customers and a lot of customers are stuck with it because it is insurance offered through their employers.

I am sure a big company gets a nice break with CIGNA but the employees suffer at the hands of CIGNA financially. How do insurance companies like CIGNA blatantly get away with this type of behavior?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cigna. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cigna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Cigna to other companies on our site.

Comments