Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have had problems with cigna since first started this year it has been a night mare i started in january and i paid every month i was late but i was always paid. i sent in a payment for august and i went to the dr they covered all my benefits.

in September i went to the pharmacy to get my meds for the month and i found out with out any letters or any notice that my policy was cancelled. i found out while i was in the pharmacy. i got a call from the drs office that cigna will not pay for my drs visit in august even though my insurance was accepted and the dr did call and everything in august was fine. Cigna decided to back track my ending date to june 30th which does not make sense since i paid july and august and i was going to the dcr all through june july and august and the bill was 386.00 also there were two charges of 15.00 for payment to the dr but i already met my deductible and still charged the dr and i was sent a bill from my pcp.

Cigna practice is unethical and they lie. There billing and customer service is aweful i spoke to someone there it was all good. Then about three weeks ago i recieved a letter that they cancelled me and backed it all the way to june. I spoke to my insurance agent and he told me that Cigna has been doing this to a lot of people especially if you met your deductibles and out of pocket expenses.

If you missed a month or were late with payments they cancelled the client with out notice. I called again to cigna a customer service rep told me it was not there responsibility to know we were behind.

his is a horrible company and have caused me nightmare of expenses. What is the point of having insurance and paying a company and they do not work with you or have good communication open to the client.

philg81272 wrote the review because of bad quality at Cigna. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $386 and wants Cigna to "pay dr georginne de roth office the 386.00".

The most disappointing in user's experience was terrible customer service, should be prosecuted under the rico act of 1970 and worst disability insurance. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cigna and cigna health insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments