Tried to use my Cigna disability claim after a horrible life altering accident. After a mere 3 months of disability, I receive notice that I am dropped from my medical, disability and life insurance policies (all Cigna).

They did not receive paper work on time from my MD, so adios to me! They will not even take calls from me or the doctor. Cigna's words "the case is closed" I hope they try saying this to the state insurance comissioner. Stay far away from Cigna- the most unethical cheating scam artist in the insurance business.

Do not use their associate weasel Advantage 2000 either.

Review about: Cigna Disability Insurance.

Comments

bprathe1

I have been treated great by cigna and i am on disability for almost a yr. I hav had no problem with Advantage 2000 either.My surgery was 130k..My portion was 800.00.. Maybe I just talk to the right person or something????I know this,,"If you talk to them like they are ***, then they can make things very difficult for you.." Its a game...play it and get your money...

Suncook, New Hampshire, United States #17641

I have been receiving payments from CIGNA for almost two years now but EVERY month they are looking for a way out of paying. I have to jump through hoops non-stop in order to keep the checks coming.

Bloomingdale, Michigan, United States #13983

Cigna is a big WeaselPissed Consumer - 05-26-2008© Pissed Consumer

CIGNAISN'T JUST AWEALSLE THEY AE CORRUPT DISHONEST BUT IT TAKES PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF TO STARTCALLLIONHG ON YOUR LOCAL STATE FEDERAL POLICTICAINER TO YOUR ENTILRMENTS TO OPENLY REQUESTS WHAT CAMPAIGHN CONTRIBUTIONS DID TEHY RECEIVCE UPFRONT BEFORE YOU EVER GO TO VOTE. BIG CORPOATIONSW LIKEM CIGNA RUN THIS COUNTRY AND IF YOU FOLLOW CALIFORNAI CAMPAIGN CONRIBUTIONS HISTRORY TO SEE HOW CIGNA BECAME SO PPOWERFUL YOU OULDUNDERSTAND EVCRTHING INTHIS COUNTRY S TIED TO MONEY INSURANCE THE GOVERMENT CAN'T EVEN RUN RUNITS OIL OR THE FEDERAL STATE GOVEREMNT WITH OUT COMPANIES LIKE CIGNA.