Cigna claims representatives will lie to you and tell you something different each week. I had LTD and Cigna has prolonged this along for months, now they are sending me a bill for almost $600.00 .

I have no income, my job fired me due to my disability and each week or two weeks they come up with something different. They want me to pay them, hoping that I can't pay and they can deny my claim due to non payment. The adjusters need a job and they tell you anything. Her stories were horrible, found many loopholes and lies.

I pray to God I get better soon, Cigna is heartless and does not care , please what ever you do, don't get Cigna LTD. I only need this for a few months to get back on my feet, not worth it.

On top of losing everything thanks to Cigna can have a stroke stressing from them not paying. Henderson

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no accountability and wait wait wait. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "different story each time i call" of cigna claim and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3500. Cigna needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cigna claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cigna.

Comments